Saturday, February 24, 2007

3-Day donations from far-flung friends

Like many of you, I am on multiple email lists. I posted a 3-Day
fundraising letter to each of them on January 30th and had $5,000 in the
first 24 hours. I am now at over $11,000 including checks which have yet to
post, all within 3-1/2 weeks. I attach the signature below to all my emails
and list posts now, and it continues to bring in funds. It couldn't be
easier.

Kathy

Help me support the fight against breast cancer.
www.the3day.org/cleveland07/kathylyle

1 comment:

Bethel Nathan said...

Melanie - I don't, actually. Sorry! But two thoughts - does she have contact info on her 3 Day page, as listed in the post? Or drop an email to the Cleveland 3 Day coaches, as they will probably be willing to forward a note on to her - my coaches sent me a note that an old friend sent through them to me.

I am assuming, though, that she doesn't mean sending fundraising letters to Target, but rather sends them to every person or organization that she's involved with and hears from. But I could be wrong. I'd love to know if she does send them to the larger companies too.