Monday, February 5, 2007

First Idea from a Philly 3 Day Walker!

Thanks, Deb, for the great idea! If you guys hadn't noticed it, she posted it under the comments section under my first entry - https://www2.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=100422619129272955&postID=594520891914460720 is where you can find it. It was for a fundraiser event at a local indoor skateboarding park, and would work for lots of local businesses like that. We have two indoor go-karting places here in San Diego who would be great to approach about this kind of event.

I'd love to make this as interactive and sharing as possible. Therefore, I've made it open for posting to anyone who wants to post. As long as you have a Google account set up (and it's easy and free if you don't), you can feel free to post, and not just comment. Post away! It makes it easy for everyone to read and learn from.

My thought is that I'd like to add a new fundraising idea each day, and see what kind of useful collection we can end up with. Not every idea will work for everyone, of course, but hopefully each person who is trying to fundraise for their cause will find someone that will work in their life, or their community. So, I'll post another idea of mine later on today.

Cheers,
Bethel

1 comment:

Mel P said...

Bethel:

I don't see where we can post. Can you explain that? This is a great idea.