Wednesday, February 7, 2007

It worked! Post your ideas here via email!

It worked! Sorry that I'm still figuring out this whole blog thing. At least I know/recognize I'm a newbie at this. Experienced at fundraising for a cause, but new at having a blog. :)

Okay, so, to post your own fundraising idea onto this blog, so everyone can freely see it, send it via an email to bethel.nathan.fundraising@blogger.com, and it will be published here automatically. I've set it to publish without my having to approve and publish them. If I find we're now getting spammed, I may change that, but we'll figure that out as we go.

A couple of notes:
- the subject line of your email will be the title at the top of your post
- everything in your email will be in your post, including any automatic signatures you have, so please take all of that out first, if your email signature is as long as mine is...
- sign it or not sign it - up to you! I will sign all of my posts, so you guys know it's me.

If you want to add comments to any of the posts, you can always do that, but people have to click on the Comments line to see them. Perfect for comments on that idea. If you ahve a separate idea, you can post it separately this way.

Thanks!
Bethel

No comments: